Thursday, October 10, 2019

Random Haikus From My Collection

You can't make up words
Just to make five syllables
That's nimposterous.

A single snowflake
From the sky drifts slowly down
It lands, then it's gone.

Any kind of note
Can fill the ground with vibrations
If pressed hard enough.

What if you came and
Said what you felt about me?
I wouldn't stop you.

Use five syllables
And add seven syllables
Then five syllables.

If you were a rose
I would find you and pick you
Despite all your thorns.

Having four siblings,
A piece of silence is like
A soft, cool raindrop.

Heartbeat increases
Eyes dilate at the sight of
Him as he walks by.

A ladybug flies
Then folds its red wings and lands
Bending a plant stem.

1 comment:

  1. Snowflake one is my favorite...then it's gone. Great similarity to life being so short. Siblings one is hilarious, I feel the same way about having four children. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.