Friends & Scholars Homeschool Co-op

This is a blog for our literature division to post their original work for our class to enjoy.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Limerick

Beyond the far country of Mence
Was a boy who climbed over a fence
But once he got through
He was in for a stew
He forgot what he planned to do thence!
Posted by Olivia L at 7:27 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2019 (23)
    • ▼  October (23)
      • Dusty Somethings rough draft
      • Sort of Sappy Poem (because why not?)
      • Free verse by dogs
      • .
      • The Clown Woods
      • I play too much Minecraft By Tobey
      • The end of pain (I’m pretty sure this is a elgy poem)
      • THE ODE OF PIZZA by Trevor
      • Another Creepy And Depressing Poem: Venom
      • The PSAT
      • Acrostic poem
      • Poems by me
      • The Best Days of Animal Friends
      • A limerick by Asa (don't ask what it is I don't kn...
      • The Time Duet Part 2
      • My Haiku's
      • Soup (My Haiku)
      • A Limerick
      • My Voices
      • Raindrop
      • Random Haikus From My Collection
      • The Time Duet: Part 1
      • Whenever I look at you. I see your ocean eyes....
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.